Monday, May 11, 2009

New beads, first sale, and more

It's hard to update often when you're not doing much more than spending days on the couch in front of the TV.

I feel like a lazy bum. 

It was a nice weekend, though. Saw the Soloist on Friday night... I'd highly recommend it to anyone. It was fantastic. Ran some errands, got some new stuff for the Etsy store. Hopefully I'll be able to post some new items soon :)

I made my first sale this week! Sold a few items, hoping to sell a few more before I leave.

I'm working on getting it really up and running, but really this is sort of a test run for the fall. Since I'll be abroad for a little over two months, I'll have to put the shop in vacation mode while I'm gone... I'm planning to really up the ante in the fall, with lots of new items, promotions, and marketing! 

Preparation for London is going well... It's starting to hit me, just how close it is. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment